Before your group arrives on property, a Bradford Woods event coordinator will be in touch with you to confirm your event details:
- Deposit and Contract. See your event contract for details on deposits, confirmed numbers, and cancellations.
- Check-in Time. Please be sure to schedule a check-in time with your Bradford Woods event coordinator so he or she can walk through the facilities with you, confirm your event details and provide you with emergency contact information. If you realize you will be early or late for your check-in time, please contact your event coordinator as soon as possible. During your check-in, your event host will review the camp’s safety procedures and emergency procedures.
- Number of Guests. Let your event coordinator know the number of people you expect to have at your event. It is important that we know the number of male/female participants as well as the number of chaperones in your group so we can help you determine the most comfortable sleeping arrangements. Confirmation of final numbers must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event. If no number is received the number on the contract will be used. If we are providing meals for your group, menu selections are also due at this time (see below).
- Event Agenda. If your group has a planned agenda, we recommend forwarding this information to your event coordinator so we can confirm your event details.
- Check-out & Clean-up. Please allow fifteen minutes before departure to meet with a Bradford Woods host regarding your stay. All lodging and meeting facilities should be left in clean and acceptable conditions upon departure. This requires groups to remove all trash from their facilities and to leave all facilities in close condition to how they were found. If the conditions of the facility require extra cleaning or maintenance work, your group may be billed $40 per hour for these services.